Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Greetings! I have just returned from maternity leave and will be here for the remainder of the year. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

We will be finishing up Chemistry in the next couple months and move to Physics until the end of the year. To keep things running smoothly, I do not plan on making too many changes since you are all familiar with the way science has been run thus far. One change, however, is that my blog will be updated weekly with the syllabus for the following week. Please let me know if you have any questions about in class work OR homework! Please note that I will NOT accept late homework past the chapter test.

Mrs. Ohlander

Syllabus January 4th-January 8th

Monday, January 4th-Thursday, January 8th: Group project to help memorize the periodic table of elements (excludes Transition Metals)
Due: One typed copy per group on Friday, January 8th

Chapter 12 Quiz: Monday, January 11th
Part 1: Organization of Periodic Table
Part 2: Elements

No comments: